Friday, April 13, 2012

Today: Something Told

Coachella is this weekend and next. Coachella is my favorite music festival, basically because it is a hipster's music dream. There are so many acts I would love to see if I could physically get to Southern California this weekend or next. But, you can check out the youtube livestream here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/coachella/live

Bands to check out on Friday:



Givers have made a splash with their single "Up, Up, Up" but it's not even their best song. Check out "Meantime" from their album, "In Light."



I've mentioned Grouplove in a previous post. They are awesome. "Slow" is one of my favorite songs from "Never Trust A Happy Song."



The Black Keys are a seminal hipster band. They are also great live. I really love "Little Black Submarines" off their recent album, "El Camino."

No comments:

Post a Comment